CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
A student who has finished Grade 7 / Grade 8 (under the high school curriculum or the new K-12 curriculum) outside of the PSHS System may be allowed admission / entry to the PSHS, provided s/he fulfills the following requirements:
- a Filipino citizen with no pending application as immigrant to any foreign country;
- belongs to the upper 5% of his/her class or should have a grade of 85% and above in all subjects;
- should have a character rating of at least Very Satisfactory (VS) or its equivalent; and
- must pass the qualifying examination in each of the following three (3) subjects:
- Communication Arts (English)
- The applicant must submit the following on or before April 17, 2017 to the nearest PSHS Campus:
- an accomplished application form which includes certification from parents of no pending application for immigration in any foreign country (download the application forms here);
- certification from the present school enrolled in, regarding academic grades and character rating (included in the application forms);
- a photocopy of the student's report card, with the original copy brought along for verification purposes;
- two (2) recent 1x1 pictures; and
- a non-refundable processing fee of Php 100.00.
- The PSHS Campus Registrar issues the Lateral Admissions Qualifying Examination Permit upon completion and evaluation of all requirements submitted by the applicant. The Permit shall clearly state the particulars regarding the schedule of the examination and the things to bring on examination day.
Last day for filing of application: April 17, 2017
Schedule of examination: April 26, 2017
Application and Certification Forms for Lateral Admission.