|1. The Philippine Science High School- Caraga Region Campus through the General Appropriations Act (GAA) 2019 intends to apply the sum of Five Million Pesos (Php 5,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for procurement of Implementation of K-12 Program (MITHI-ICT Infrastructure). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected on bid opening.
2. The Philippine Science High School-Caraga Region Campus now invites bids for Procurement of Implementation of K-12 Program (MITHI-ICT Infrastructure). Delivery of the Goods is required for a period of One hundred (100) calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed/Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non- discretionary pass/ fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School- Caraga Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on
July 31, 2019 to August 7, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of
the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos Only (P5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity (www. crc.pshs.edu.ph ), provided that bidders shall pay applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Philippine Science High School-Caraga Campus will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 8, 2019, 9:00 am at Philippine Science High School – Caraga Region Campus, Conference Room, Admin Bldg., Brgy. Ampayon, Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before August 20, 2019, 9:00 am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause18.
Bid opening shall be on August 20, 2019, 9:00 am at Philippine Science High School – Caraga Region Campus, Conference Room , Admin Bldg., Brgy. Ampayon, Butuan City, Agusan del Norte. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Philippine Science High School-Caraga Region Campus reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not to award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.