THE RACE TO BE A PISAY SCHOLAR IS ON!
BE A PSHS SCHOLAR.
The annual National Competitive Examination (NCE) will not be administered for S.Y. 2021-2022. Instead, the Philippine Science High School Requirements for Admission, Criteria and Evaluation (RACE), an alternative selection process, will be used for qualified applicants to be the next Pisay scholars.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
Grade 6 elementary pupils from a school dulyrecognized by the Department of Education who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for admission in Grade 7 for SY 2021-2022. Applicants must: *have a final grade of 85% or better in Science and Mathematics, evidenced by the report card. If the grades in Science or Mathematics are below 85%, then, applicants must provide evidence that they belong to the upper 10% of the batch;
* be a Filipino citizen with no pending or approved application as an immigrant to any foreign country;
* not be more than 15 years old by June 30, 2020;
* have at least a satisfactory rating (or its equivalent) in the Character Rating reflected in the report card (SY 2019- 2020);
* not have taken the PSHS NCE previously; and
* preferably, be in good health and fit to undergoa rigorous academic program.
1. Fully accomplished Application Form in two (2) copies;
2. Two (2) identical recent 1x1 ID pictures; Non-refundable test fee (for private school students - Php 300.00, for public school students and indigent students from private schools - Free). For online payment of examination fee, follow the Landbank Linkbiz Portal payment guide (www.landbank.com/e-banking/other-e-banking- services/linkbizportal).
3. Certified true copy of the report card on Grade 5 (SY 2019-2020) by the class adviser and principal;
4. If the final grades in Science or Math are below 85%, certification or proof that the child belongs to the upper 10% of the batch; and
5. If the pupil-applicant is on a full scholarship in a private school, submit a scholarship certification.
Application Form can be downloaded from this link: Download Application Form
Alternatively fully accomplished Application Form together with the application requirements may be emailed:
Certificate of Posting
PSHS-CRC Celebrates the 120th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary
Be a Pisay Scholar!
ADVISORY TO ALL OUR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS